200DL Underwater Housing for Sony a7C II, a7CR Mirrorless Digital Cameras
A fully featured and durable waterproof case for the Sony Alpha a7C II and a7CR full-frame mirrorless digital cameras. Suitable for diving, snorkeling, surfing, pool and any other application in or around the water.
The a7C II has a 33-megapixel full-frame sensor, while its high-resolution sibling, the a7CR, has 61 megapixels. Both cameras are capable of recording 4K UHD videos, have excellent autofocus features for subject tracking, and good battery life. The image quality coupled with the size make them a delight for the traveling underwater photographer.
A port system is REQUIRED for use (Sold separately)
The DL-Port system is equipped with a large diameter to accommodate a wide variety of full-frame lenses. If you prefer the smallest and lightest underwater system, choose the 200DLM/A Underwater Housing for the a7C II and a7CR mirrorless cameras instead.
A compatible lens mount is required for waterproof operation. These DL lens mounts and zoom gears are sold separately. Choose the correct connection component for your lens that you want to use with the housing. See port chart (English)
- Controls: Controls are available for all camera functions except the front dial controls
- Flash connection: Ikelite bulkhead with manual hot shoe
- Port mounting: DL (Dry Lock)
- Accessory connection: M16 thread
- Diving depth: 60 meters
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Dimensions: 229 x 184 x 152 mm (excluding left handle tray)
- Rear O-ring: IKE-0132.59
- Front O-ring: IKE-0132.45
There is no greater security than being able to see your camera and O-ring seal through the back of the case. Our signature open groove design holds the rear O-ring in a natural position that is easier to maintain and more reliable than forcing the O-ring into a channel. Once the case is closed, you can see the O-ring forming a solid, watertight seal.
We recommend using a pump with a pressure gauge to create a vacuum on the housing and check for leaks before submerging in the water.
Our specially formulated ABS-PC mixed housing is extremely durable yet significantly lighter than aluminum. The bright color keeps your camera cooler when shooting in warm, sunny environments.
Use the camera’s built-in Wi-Fi function to download photos to another device without removing the camera from the case. The Wi-Fi function can only be used over water in the immediate vicinity of the connected device.
Unless otherwise stated, this case is not suitable for use
of attachment handles, battery grips, eyepieces, LCD covers or others
Differences in lens and control placement prevent other camera models from being used in or adapted to this housing. We are not aware of any other models that could be used in or adapted to this case.
Included in delivery:
- Rear O-ring IKE-0132.59 (installed)
- Front O-ring IKE-0132.45 (installed)
- Zoom Gear Retainer IKE-75900 (installed)
- Port cover IKE-0200.92 (installed)
- Waterproof bulkhead cap NIKE-9104.7 (installed)
- Base with left quick release handle IKE-4077.67 (installed)
- Tool for Zoom Gear Retainer IKE-0945.06
- .050″ hex key IKE-0945.11
- Silicone lubricant, 1ml tube