Ikelite 71480 underwater housing for Sony FX3 FX30
A fully equipped and durable, waterproof housing for the digital cinema cameras Sony ILME-FX3 and FX30. Suitable for diving, snorkeling, surfing, pool and any other application in or on the water. With an optional USB-C charging and data transfer connection, you can charge the battery and unload your memory card without removing the camera from the housing. The Ikelite system can be expanded for every admission requirement, including the addition of an optional M24 accessory connection for an external HDMI 2.0 monitor.
A port system is required for use (available separately)
The DL port system is equipped with a large diameter to absorb a wide variety of full-frame lenses.
A compatible lens connection is required for waterproof operation. This DL lens connections and Zoom tooth wheels are available separately. Choose the correct connection component for your lens that you want to use with the housing. see port chart
- controls: control elements are available for all camera functions with the exception of the front adjustment wheel control
- lightning connection: Ikelite-Schott with manual flash shoe
- port assembly: DL (Dry Lock)
- Accessory connection: M16 thread
- diving depth: 60 meters
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Dimensions: 229 x 184 x 152 mm (without a tray with left handle)
- rear O-ring: IKE-0132.59
- front O-ring: IKE-0132.45
There is no greater security than being able to see your camera and the O-ring seal through the back of the housing. Our characteristic design with open grooves keeps the rear O-ring in a natural position, which is easier to maintain and more reliable than forcing the O-ring into a channel. As soon as the housing is closed, you can see how the O-ring forms a solid, waterproof poetry.
We recommend using a pump with a manometer to generate a vacuum on the housing and check the water before immersing it in the water.
Our specially formulated ABS PC mixing housing is extremely durable and yet significantly lighter than aluminum. The bright color keeps your camera cooler when you take pictures in warm, sunny environments.
Use the camera’s integrated WLAN function to download photos to another device without taking the camera out of the housing. The Wi-Fi function can only be used via water in the immediate vicinity of the connected device.
Unless otherwise stated, this housing is not suitable for use
From extension handles, battery ranges, eyepieces, LCD covers or other
Differences in objective and operating prevent other camera models from being used or adapted to it. We are not aware of any other models that could be used in this case or can be adapted to it.
Included in the delivery:
- rear O-ring IKE-0132.59 (installed)
- front O-ring IKE-0132.45 (installed)
- Zoom Gear Retainer IKE-75900 (installed)
- port cover IKE-0200.92 (installed)
- waterproof Schottkappe Nike-9104.7 (installed)
- base with left quick-term speed grip IKE-4077.67 (installed)
- Camera Mount IKE-95438
- Tool for Zoom Gear Retainer IKE-0945.06
- .050 “hexagon key IKE-0945.11
- Silicone-Schmiemittel, 1 ml tube
[Video Width = “1080” Height = “1080” MP4 = “https://marinsolar.de/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/ieiche-71480-for-fx30.mp4”] [/Video]